Valentin M. Ievlev
Academic degree, academic title, position:
Academician, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Interdisciplinary Materials Science of the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Head of the Department of Materials Science and Industry of Nanosystems of the Voronezh State University
Scientific specialty in accordance with Sc. D. Diploma:
01.04.07 – Physics of the Solid State
Key biography data:
1938 – year of birth
1961 – the end of the Physics Department, Voronezh State University
1968 – defense of candidate thesis in physical and mathematical sciences
1977 – defense of doctoral thesis in physical and mathematical sciences
1979 – awarded the title of professor
1991 – Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
1991 – Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation
2008 – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Field of research interests:
Materials Science; Thin Films; Surfaces; Phase Composition; Structure of Interfaces and Grain Boundaries; Electron Microscopy
Number of published works:
more than 500
The most significant publications:
- Methods of Study of the Atomic Structure and Substructure Materials. Textbooks, 2nd izd. pererab. i additional .// Izd.VGTU, Voronezh. 2003.484 p. Co-authors: V.M. Ievlev, A.T. Kosilov, Yu.K. Kovneristy, et al.
- Thin Films of Inorganic Materials: Growth Mechanism and Structure // Izd.VGU.Voronezh. 2008. 496 p.
- Соаtings Based on Calcium Phosphates for Metallic Implants // Russian Chemical Reviews. 2013. V. 82. No. 2. P. 131-149.
- Activation of Solid-Phase Processes by Radiation of Gas-Discharge Lamps // Russian Chemical Reviews. 2013. V. 82. No 9. С. 815-834.
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation of the Heteroepitaxial Growth of Cu-Pd Solid Solution Films on Pd(001) // Physics of the Solid State. 2013. V. 55. No 1. P. 213-219. Co-authors: Prizhimov A.S., Evteev A.V.
- Band Diagram of the Si-LiNbO3 Heterostructures Grown by Radio-Frequency Magnetron Sputtering // Thin Solid Films. 2013. V. 542. С. 289-294. Co-authors: M. Sumets, A. Kostyuchenko, O. Ovchinnikov, V. Vakhtel, S. Kannykin
- Structure, Mechanical Properties, and Hydrogen Permeability of Pd-Cu and Pd-Ru Membrane Foils Prepared by Magnetron Sputtering // Russian Metallurgy (Metally). 2012. V. 2012. No 11. P. 994-1001. Co-authors: Belonogov E.K., Maksimenko A.A., Dontsov A.I., Rudakov K.E., Burkhanov G.S., Roshan N.R.
- Synthesis of Rutile Films Activated by Photon Treatment // Inorganic Materials: Applied Research. 2012. V. 3. No 3. P. 189-192. Co-authors: Kannykin S.V., Kushchev S.B., Sinel'nikov A.A., Soldatenko S.A.
- Nanocrystalline Hydroxyapatite Ceramics Produced by Low-Temperature Sintering after High-Pressure Treatment // Doklady Chemistry. 2008. V. 418. No 1. P. 22-25. Co-authors: A.S. Fomin, S.M. Barinov,V.V. Smirnov, E.K. Belonogov, N.A. Drozdova, B.P. Mikhailov
- Formation of Thin Foil of the Ordered Pd-Cu Solid Solution with a CsCl-type Lattice During Magnetron Sputtering // Doklady Physical Chemistry. 2014. V. 457. No 2. P. 127-130. Co-authors: K.A. Solntsev, A.A. Maksimenko, S.V. Kannykin, E.K. Belonogov, A.I. Dontsov, N.R. Roshan
- Effect of Flash Lamp Annealing on Solid-State Reactions in (111)Si-Ni-Pt Heterostructures // Inorganic Materials. 2008. V. 44. No. 7. P. 705-712. Co-authors: Soldatenko S.A., Kushchev S.B., Gorozhankin Yu.V.
- Structural Transformations in Hydroxyapatite Ceramics as a Result of Severe Plastic Deformation // Ceramics International. Vol. 41. Iss. 9. Part A, P. 10526-10530. Co-authors: Sergey M. Barinov, Vladimir S. Komlev, Alexander Yu. Fedotov, Alexander V. Kostyuchenko, Askar R. Kilmametov, Julietta V. Rau, Sergey V. Dobatkin.
- Stabilization of Ordered Structure of the Thin Condensed Foil of a Pd-Cu Solid Solution in a Hydrogen Atmosphere // Doklady Akademii Nauk. 2015. Vol. 460. No. 4. P. 422-426. Co-authors: K.A. Solntsev, A.A. Maksimenko, E.K. Belonogov, S.V. Kannykin, A.A. Sinel'nikov, D.A. Sinetskay.
- Formation of Composite Scaffolds Based on Chitosan and Calcium Phosphate // DOKLADY CHEMISTRY. 2016. V. 469. P. 215-218. Co-authors: Fedotov A. Yu., Barinov S. M., et al.
- Reversibility of the Phase Transformations in a Pd-Cu Solid Solution // INORGANIC MATERIALS. 2017. V. 53. No. 5. P. 484-488. Co-authors: Dontsov A.I., Maksimenko A.A., et al.
- Microstructure and Electrical Properties of Palladium Oxide Thin Films for Oxidizing Gases Detection // THIN SOLID FILMS. 2017. V. 636. P. 751-759. Co-authors: Ryabtsev S.V., Samoylov A. M., et al.
- Lamp Processing- and Heat Treatment-Induced Structural Transformations of an Amorphous Al85Ni10La5 Alloy: Hardness and Local Plasticity // INORGANIC MATERIALS. 2017. V. 53. No 10. P. 1013-1023. Co-authors: Kannykin S.V., Il'inova T.N., et al.
The number of qualified candidates and doctors of science:
5 doctors and 35 candidates of sciences
Modern Problems of Materials Science; Thin Films in the Development of Ideas about the Size Effect in the Structure and Properties of Inorganic Materials
Organizational and social work:
- Chairman of the Dissertation Council D 212.037.06.
- Member of the Dissertation Council D 212.038.19.
- Member of VSU Academic Council and Council of Trustees
- Member of the Academic Council of the Baikov Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Member of the Scientific Board of the Faculty of Materials Sciences of the Lomonosov Moscow State University and Member of the Scientific Board of the Faculty of Chemistry of Voronezh State University
- Assistant chief editor of the journals “Inorganic Materials”
- Member of editorial board of the journals”, “Materialovedenie”. “CONDENSED MATTER AND INTERPHASES”
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on Nanomaterials