- The editorial board accepts articles, short reports, and reviews on the topics of the journal. Materials submitted to the editorial office should be prepared in accordance with the instructions for authors.
- The journal uses single-blind review of submitted manuscripts. The reviewer knows the names of the authors; the authors do not know the name of the reviewer. There are at least three reviewers for all of the articles in each issue. All articles sent to the editorial board are subject to peer review and, in the case of a positive review, to scientific and technical editing.
- Reviewers for articles placed in the editorial portfolio are appointed by the editorial board from recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and having publications on the subject of the peer-reviewed article over the past 3 years.
- When evaluating an article, the reviewer takes into account: the correspondence of the subject of the article to the subject of the journal; the novelty and relevance of the results; the validity of the results; the correct use of the results of other authors; correct references; the quality of presentation and execution.
- The conclusion of the review should indicate one of the following recommendations: the possibility of publishing the article in the journal "Condensed Matter and Interphases"; the possibility of publication after appropriate revision (according to the comments of the reviewer); rejection of publication.
- The reviewer, no later than 1 month after receiving the manuscript, must provide the review for the manuscript.
- The final decision on publication, publication after revision, or rejection of an article is made by the editorial board.
- The editors provide a copy of the review of the article (without specifying the reviewer) or a reasoned rejection to the authors of the article.
- Reviews are kept in the editorial office of the journal for 5 years. At the request of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the editorial office sends copies of reviews of articles to the Ministry.
- An article sent to the authors for revision should be returned in corrected form (in 2 copies) together with its original version as soon as possible. A revised manuscript must be accompanied by a letter from the authors containing answers to all comments and explaining all changes made in the article. An article delayed for a period of more than three months or requiring re-processing should be considered as new article.
- Articles prepared for publication are submitted to the authors for proofreading. Proofread articles must be returned to the publisher by the authors within a week. Returned articles are sent to the printing house without further checks or approval. Articles that were not returned within the specified period are also sent to the printing house without further checks or approval.
REVIEW “Condensed Matter and Interphases”