Victor N. Semenov
Doctor of Chemistry Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry, Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry of the Voronezh State University
Scientific specialty in accordance with Sc. D. Diploma:
02.00.01 – Inorganic Chemistry
Key biography data:
1948 – date of birth
1972 – graduated from the Faculty of Chemistry, Voronezh State University
1981 – bronze medal of the Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy
1983 – defense of candidate thesis in chemistry sciences
2002 – defense of doctoral thesis in chemistry sciences
2005 – awarded the title of professor
2014 – Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation
Field of research interests:
The main scientific direction is to determine the influence of the nature of the complexing agent and ligands on the structural transformation in the "complex metal compound-sulfide" system, to elucidate the phenomenon of "inheritance" of the first coordination spheres, which determines the defect structure and the crystalline structure of the phases being formed. The practical problems of purposeful synthesis of thin-film semiconductor materials and heterostructures from coordination compounds are considered.
Number of published works:
More than 400
Educational and methodical works
- SPECTRAL METHODS OF ANALYSIS. Practical guidance. Tutorial. St. Petersburg: Lan' Publ. 2014. 416 p. Co-authors: Vasilyeva V.I., Stoyanova O.F., Shkutina I.V., Karpov S.I., Selemenev V.F.
- ELEMENTS OF PHYSICO-CHEMICAL ANALYSIS. Tutorial. Voronezh: Published. house VSU. 2016. 139 p. Co-authors: Naumov A.V.
- TESTS, CONTROL AND DIAGNOSTICS OF INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONICS. Textbook (electronic resource) Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. tech. univ. Publ. 2017. 224 p. Co-authors: Nikitin L.N., Lukin A.N.
- Practice on solid body chemistry. OBTAINING AND PROPERTIES OF SEMICONDUCTOR FILMS OF METAL SULPHIDES. Teaching-methodical manual. Voronezh: Ed. house. VSU. 2017. 167 p. Co-authors: Samofalova T.V., Lukin A.N
The number of qualified candidates and doctors of science:
6 candidates of sciences
Inorganic chemistry; General and inorganic chemistry; Chemistry of coordination compounds; Spectral methods for analyzing inorganic and coordination compounds
Organizational and social work:
- Chairman of the Dissertation Council D. 212.038.19
- Deputy Chairman of the Dissertation Council D Д 212.038.08
- Member of VSU Academic Council
- Chairman of the Academic Council of the Chemical Faculty of VSU
- Member of editorial board of the journal «Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy»